Our Utilities Practice Lead Holly Beeston meets Jo Robertson in the The Impact Room.
Jo has had a successful utilities and energy leader, working for Npower, the Chief Operating Officer for Orbit Energy, Director of Operations for MoneyPlus Energy and Extra Energy.
Jo is a Corporate Coach and Life Coach as well as a Speaker who is passionate about Authenticity in the Workplace and Gender Equality.
Hear from Jo on
- How would you recommend that we present our authentic selves in the workplace without compromising my professionalism or credibility?
- Many women feel like they have to choose between being themselves and ‘fitting in’ at work. How can we balance authenticity with the need to conform to workplace norms?
- How can businesses create a more inclusive workplace culture that values authenticity and diversity amongst employees?
- What strategies can we use to overcome imposter syndrome and feel more confident in our abilities and contributions at work?
- What are some common confidence barriers that you’ve witnessed women facing in the workplace, and how can they overcome them?
- How can we assert ourselves more confidently in meetings and other professional settings without coming across as aggressive or overly assertive?
Given what we’ve discussed, looking back on your 20 year career in the industry, what advice would you give to yourself if you had the opportunity to go back now with your experience and with your coaching hat on?
The Impact Room from Douglas Jackson, where exceptional, diverse and impactful leadership and wisdom is shared...
#coo #operationsdirector #utilities #energy #operations #coach #advice #theimpactroom #douglasjackson #recruitment #executivesearch